The website is a database collecting scam. From the moment I made the mistake of becoming a paid member, it forced me to upload photo else I wont be able to see others. Upload horoscope same. Even if the other person had no issue in me seeing his photo or horoscope it would not let me. The South Indian process works, as first we see whether the horoscope matches and then others. Endless screening, never letting me view profiles, never lettting me contact the people sending me interest, under one pretense or the other unless I loaded all my personal information onto the site.

The site is merely a middle man. Why should I reveal all my personal info to the site? I will reveal to the man I am interested in. And now it wants id proof. Just another excuse to sell my personal info as database and *** me. Now it is not even letting us log into the site without submitting id proof. No way I am putting myself in such a vulnerable position to put my personal data online.

They have just taken our money and now we cant even log into the site. From day 1, put this, upload this, verify, screen, give me more and more personal info or I wont let you log in and your money is mine for free. Cheats.

DO NOT BECOME A PAID MEMBER. IT IS JUST A FARCE TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Shaadi. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shaadi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Shaadi to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shaadi?

Comments

PIPL
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #1110158

Dear Member,

Shaadi.com provides a platform for individuals to meet and get to know each other.We ask for details which are very basic and relevant to matrimony and secure them as we do not intend to keep it open for everyone to view.

We believe it is only fair for you to view these details if you’ve uploaded the same, besides it also helps from security point of view.

You can be assured that the information shared by you is very private to us and is never shared with anyone, we provide privacy settings too which helps you as a member to choose your settings.

However, if you feel that the whole process is lengthy, we will definitely take this forward and implement changes.In regards to the amount paid by you, do write to us on feedback@peopleinteractive.in with your Shaadi id so that we can access your profile and connect with you

Your concern is our priority, we are hoping you would give us a chance to resolve this for you.

Regards, Shaadi.com