Well well.My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me.
Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id proof after which calls from sales agents started,After a week of several calls i decided to sign up as gold member (big mistake) Within 10 days of using membership, My account got locked suddenly and when i contacted them. They told me they need my SALARY CERTIFICATE if i want to use website further (check the attached pic) I was SHOCKED. I told them that is very personal details and i cant give that, Then they threatened me on PHONE saying they will cancel membership.
Then next day i got another call from shaadi.com asking me to also submit my educational documents along with job documents. One more shock but i decided to do some research on this. Further research revealed that shaadi.com is SELLING all our data to 3rd party scammers. So you can get a call from anyone right from a telemarketer to a scammer.
All your details including bank details are with them and they will take full advantage of you. This is their side business.
What a Horrible horrible bunch of evil people these guys are looting public money and enjoying.NEVER EVER JOIN SHAADI.COM
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Corrupt trade practice
You May Also Like
- "Today I noticed a charge for $258.90 (CAD) on my VISA card for a JDate subscription. I called to cancel this as I do not use the site anymore and..."
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- " Would not recommend. Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft. (Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."