Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Shaadi dot com is useless matrimonial site.It doesn't really works.

I have browsed clos d to 6000 profiles of proposective grooms but it didn't worked.

If you like someone then they won't accept your request and else if you receive an invitation then it won't interest you.Believe me that I am a very qualified and above average looking guy with a well settled career and what I can say about this matrimonial site is that I am totally annoyed frustrated and harassed by investing in this useless matrimonial site which is a total *** !!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Shaadi. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shaadi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Shaadi to other companies on our site.

Comments

PIPL
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #1231729

Dear Member,

We regret the experience you have had and want to get this investigated for you from our side. Request you to kindly write to us with your Shaadi id on feedback@peopleinteractive.in.

We look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,