MR RAMAKRISHNA KUMAR whom I have been communicating with on Shaadi.com, is a fraud, cheat and liar!! His picture and profile was active on shaadi's website. He claimed to be an Engineer from Brooklyn, New York. I viewed his profile and picture on Shaadi.com and we have been in contact via email, Viber and telephone calls since 24 February.
He was on his way from New York to South Africa to meet me and my family on 11 April 2015 with his 4 year old son, Terry but had to make a stop in Cambodia for business.He is still there. First, he left his bag with credit card, iPhone, cash, etc in the taxi and was destitute with no money and last week he says his son is ill, And has to go for open heart surgery. He sent me a hospital bill for 40000.00 USD!!! He is still calling me from number +1321 362 4809 from Phnom Penh, Cambodia for money. I have seen through his lies. Ladies beware of this charming man and his adorable son! DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE KNOW THIS MAN AND THIS CHILD? Please contact me if you have any information.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Matrimonial Services
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "I have leased a car and after years I decided to purchase and sent a payoff check as instructed. To verify whether my title and other documents were mailed, I..."
- "Survey scam thought 4 purchases were $1 each... charged $33.34 instead. Was directed to this third-party site buy swagbucks.com; I'm convinced they are a scam too. Called immediately the next..."
- "Champs/Footlocker/Lady Footlocker/Eastbay all are guilty of inaccurate inventory counts for items on their websites. When you click on an item, that item may say "IN STOCK" or "ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."