Privacy and Data Security

In Shaadi.com I thought I was meeting a guy who was decent but he was not real. His name is Bhimaya.

His parents write letters on his behalf pretending to be him. I HAVE IGNORED HIS EMAIL, please BEWARE OF HIM. HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN MARRIAGE. His parents keep writing letters on his behalf saying he is interested, but in fact he is not interested.

Please DO NOT CONTACT PHONE, OR EMAIL THIS PERSON. I DEMAND SHAADI.COM REMOVE HIS NAME FROM THEIR WEBSITE. I think Shaadi.com should remove his name from their website and never put him back. If you are not interested in marriage, do not contact people saying you are interested.

Parents should not misrepresent themselves as their son, this is not acceptable in any society. I wanted to write this complaint so that nobody else is hurt in the bargain.

I demand Shaadi.com not reinstate or misrepresent people like him. Please do not contact this person.

Review about: Shaadi Profile.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Misrepresented clients, Scam.

Comments

SOMAYA is not interested in marriage to any corgi, indian girl. Please be aware of this guy. He is not interested in marriage, but his parents are writing saying he is interested.

Cypress, California, United States #1190317

I also have the same complaint. His name is Somaya Bhimaya.

PLEASE DONT CONTACT HIM. SH 72323972 IS HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER. His father is writing emails and sends texts on his behalf and son is not interested in marriage.

BE WARNED- STAY AWAY FROM HIM. SOMAYA IS NOT INTERESTED IN MARRIAGE.

Newark, New York, United States #1181658

There is a guy in Shaadi.com, his name is Somaya Bhimaya, and he is not interested in marriage. His Shaadi ID is: SH 72323972.

Please don't contact him, his parents put up his profile. He is not interested in marriage.

I demand Shaadi.com, take down this guy's profile. This type of deception is unacceptable.

Newark, New York, United States #1177844

I had the same problem. Bhimaya is not interested in marriage.

His SH 72323972. Please don't contact him.

to Namrata #1196498

His name is Somaya Bhimaya and he is not interested in marriage. His ID SH 72323972.

Please don't contact him or his family.

He is a fraud, cheat and lier. I demand shaadi.com remove him from their website.

I wonder why you so but hurt Birch

PIPL

Dear Member,

We’d like to know more about what happened, would you mind sending us a quick email? We’re looking forward to resolving this issue for you. Write to us at 'feedback@peopleinteractive.in'.

Regards,