Now they have upgraded themselves, not only they cheat they have registered cheaters there. So beware of them they will scam money out of you saying medical emergencies.

Or to help them to transfer money from another account which would be considered as money laundering . I notified shaadi.com, but they are not doing any thing. I am very upset with their service. Now they have upgraded themselves, not only they cheat they have registered cheaters there.

So beware of them they will scam money out of you saying medical emergencies. Or to help them to transfer money from another account which would be considered as money laundering .

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

After losing a lot of my hard earned income. I thought I was in love with a man I met on shaadi.

He tricked me to believe in investing my money with him. I hired a charge back solutions expert who helped me recover all my money.

I am glad to share my experience with the world with the hopes of helping other victims out there. Feel free to write me via vklopp5@gmail.com to share my full recovery experience with you.