Privacy and Data Security

Phone: 562-203-7433 USES PRINCE RICKY ALBA's PHOTOS AND DOES FACETIME WITH HIM.Romance scheme through Shaadi.com; caller identified himself as Chirag Hardev with # (562) 203-7433. He provided his e-mails as chirag.hardev@engineer.com and chirag.agarwal0000@engineer.com.

He claimed he grew up in Fiji and his father died when he was 17, forcing him to care for his mother early. He claimed to own a business, UH Construction. He asked for over $20k to provide collateral to secure an alleged contract with the government for $33 million. I gave $10k which was returned to ensure trust.

Then more money was requested. He never signed the contract, stating his mother's health got in the way/ she went to the hospital for knee surgery.

His scam involved recorded songs, pictures, and several texts until the recipient is 'hooked'. His purported staff identified are Abeeda Saeed (abeedasaeed@hotmail.com) and Denise Walshko (dlwashko@yahoo.com) who work in his engineering firm in San Jose, CA (United States).

Review about: Shaadi Profile.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

has anyone ever reported about this cops?

Ladies the man who is a scammer is the same only he changes his name , phone numbers & phographs . Please don’t shell your single penny .

He just posts all fake pictures of handsome men but the person behind the scene is totally different . He will communicate with you only VPN calls and you will never see him on a video . He will first win your confidence and then will come up with some story and loot you . Don’t trust him at any cost .

He is a big fraud . I am posting his various pictures pls have s look

to BewareLadies 9 #1534865

I had this guy talking to me. I knew he was a scam.

I said he's to handsome to be,single. He spoke with a foreign accents. He could not spell correctly. I knew something wasn't right him.

He told me he lived in California. He was divorce for three years. And got one son. He didn't get nothing from me.

But woman need to be aware of him. That guy pictures he is using alot.

Had the same issue with the same guy but he said his name was Abhi Chopra and he was a civil engineer in VA. Weeks of romantic texts, calls and sang songs.

He used the following number 540-656-2457. He also asked for $50k for a government contract. He used Ricky Alba’s pictures. I knew it was a scam when I told him I had no money.

He dropped the about he needed to $10k...he said he was able to raise the rest. Such a con artist.

to Simmy #1451621

Hey there let me tell u he used the same number with me but a different name Sanjay Anand he wanted 15k for the same thing when I said no he went cold turkey believe it or not just a b******d

to Rain #1471161

Ur lucky he went cold turkey. He harassed me for weeks with sob stories and how he was so depressed and that he was going to lose his company.

When I finally called him out, he had the audacity to insult me.

So pathetic that his life is to scam woman out if money. Be a man and earn your own...POS!!

I got hani mehta from shaadi.com who claimed he works in building contracts and after two weeks of intense messaging asked if i would give him $45 K to help close a deal for him.

Anapoorna Ayyagari ph#(559) 573-6905 and Chirag Agarwal ph#(562) 203-7433 worked together in an investment scam via Paypal.

After the victim is convinced that business investment is a good deal, he requests 10,000, and in addition, he has another "investor", Anapoorna Ayyagari, who is supposedly his close business associate, send funds to the victim; Therefore the victim feels secure in sending 10k because another party is sending 24k.

Chirag Agarwal then receives 34k usd and disappears. A week later, Annapoorna Ayyagari disputes the transaction as "Unauthorized" and Paypal charges back the victim for ENTIRE AMOUNT sent by the "investor" Anapoorna Ayyagari.

The victim not only lost the 10k she sent, but is in debt another 24k sent and taken back by Ayyagari.

Very elaborate scheme conjured by this tag-team duo.