I got married through shadi.com in a so called affluent family mentioned on shadi.com profile of the groom.But those people said us to perform a grand wedding promising that they will keep me happy.The guy promised too many things like going on a Europe tour and doing MBA after marriage.But immediately after the marriage the scene was totally different.
Europe tour toh Jane do kai Bi nai leke jare the.bohat force karne ke baad dey tuk me to Kashmir.The guy used to promise n break it all time.He was not genuine at all.N on top of that his mother used to mentally torture me a lot.She was a total mess.N I spoiled my life after getting married through shadi.com.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dating Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "I got a fake profile request. I talked to this guy for 1.5 year. His profile said he is 30 and he is a doctor. The pictures he had posted..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."