I got a fake profile request.I talked to this guy for 1.5 year.
His profile said he is 30 and he is a doctor. The pictures he had posted were 10 years back. When I met him, he seems in his 40’s. After 1.5 year I found out he is married for past 10 years and he is no doctor.
I think this person is a criminal. His profile stated his name as Jiten Singh. (Jitendra singh). His real name is Surender Khurana, 43, married and is a P.H.D scientist in Maryland .
He got money from me and his plan was to trap multiple girls, date that take money and don’t konw what else.
When I confronted him he said he has done this to multiple girls.If you see any profile, plz make sure he is not the same guy.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Fake profile
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "hey everybody i am knew, we need to sue comcast am a member of the s.c.l.u. southern christian leadership conference , and i trying to get a class action suit..."
- "Today I noticed a charge for $258.90 (CAD) on my VISA card for a JDate subscription. I called to cancel this as I do not use the site anymore and..."
- "So when I joined Shaadi.com, I was offered 50% discount on paid membership plan. So I signed up for 3 months paid membership for $48.50 (50% of $97) and made..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "This is regarding Order #106-5418742-6535460, a Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard I purchased from amazon.com, the store Outlet Digital. In short, Logitech will not honor the three-year warranty of this..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "Ordered a Tag Heuer Carrera and arrived quickly. It was well packaged. So that part went well. From there it only went downhill: - The "CARRERA" printed on the dial..."