Shaadi - Jiten singh, surender khurana

12 of 78 Shaadi reviews

I got a fake profile request.I talked to this guy for 1.5 year.

His profile said he is 30 and he is a doctor. The pictures he had posted were 10 years back. When I met him, he seems in his 40’s. After 1.5 year I found out he is married for past 10 years and he is no doctor.

I think this person is a criminal. His profile stated his name as Jiten Singh. (Jitendra singh). His real name is Surender Khurana, 43, married and is a P.H.D scientist in Maryland .

He got money from me and his plan was to trap multiple girls, date that take money and don’t konw what else.

When I confronted him he said he has done this to multiple girls.If you see any profile, plz make sure he is not the same guy.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Media
review #897426 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Shaadi? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
12 of 78 Shaadi reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
PIPL

Aug 11 #1197588 Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Dear Member,
We regret to know about the experience. Shaadi.com is a serious matrimonial site and only encourages people who are looking to get married. Considering this we also have various security checks to make sure that we have genuine members on board. In order to investigate further we would require Jiten Singh/Surender Khurana Shaadi id/email id or phone number. We have also escalated this to the concern team however it would help if you could provide us accurate details.
Shaadi.com provides a platform to individuals to meet however one should proceed only after doing the nessaccary background checks. Pre-checks are highly recommended by us.
Thank you for bringing this to our notice. Kindly write to us with the requested details on feedback@peopleinteractive.in. Also, be assured that Shaadi will co-operate with you to resolve this matter.
Regards,

Washington D.C

0 0 Reply
angepooja

Sep 04 #1207806 Sunnyvale, California, United States

The fake email address Surender khurana was using is jiten.singh1985@gmail.com. Please block this address. I have already emailed to shaadi.com. Also, I am requesting you to make it necessary to submit ID proof whenever a user creates a profile. It is very easy for a person to create a fake email address and create multiple profiles. If ID proof is needed in the initiation of the profile, user will not be able to lie about their age , their name and their identity.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Shaadi. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Shaadi.
Filing a new complaint about
×