Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I got a fake profile request.I talked to this guy for 1.5 year.

His profile said he is 30 and he is a doctor. The pictures he had posted were 10 years back. When I met him, he seems in his 40’s. After 1.5 year I found out he is married for past 10 years and he is no doctor.

I think this person is a criminal. His profile stated his name as Jiten Singh. (Jitendra singh). His real name is Surender Khurana, 43, married and is a P.H.D scientist in Maryland .

He got money from me and his plan was to trap multiple girls, date that take money and don’t konw what else.

When I confronted him he said he has done this to multiple girls.If you see any profile, plz make sure he is not the same guy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with customer service and stated that there is a room for improvement of fake profile. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of shaadi profile and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Shaadi needs to "delete fake profiles" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shaadi profile in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shaadi.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #1197588

Dear Member,

We regret to know about the is a serious matrimonial site and only encourages people who are looking to get married.

Considering this we also have various security checks to make sure that we have genuine members on board. In order to investigate further we would require Jiten Singh/Surender Khurana Shaadi id/email id or phone number. We have also escalated this to the concern team however it would help if you could provide us accurate details. provides a platform to individuals to meet however one should proceed only after doing the nessaccary background checks. Pre-checks are highly recommended by us.

Thank you for bringing this to our notice.

Kindly write to us with the requested details on

Also, be assured that Shaadi will co-operate with you to resolve this matter.

to PIPL San Leandro, California, United States #1199073

You should make it mandatory to submit ID proof as soon as a member creates a ID

to Anonymous #1239972

FDA scientist Scientist Dr. Khurana article Dr. Khurana articles

Washington D.C

to PIPL Sunnyvale, California, United States #1207806

The fake email address Surender khurana was using is block this address.

I have already emailed to Also, I am requesting you to make it necessary to submit ID proof whenever a user creates a profile.

It is very easy for a person to create a fake email address and create multiple profiles.If ID proof is needed in the initiation of the profile, user will not be able to lie about their age , their name and their identity.