I was requested for connecting with a member on Shaadi.com with ID SH71970970. I liked the profile and accepted the request. There were false information supplied like the candidate being a teetotaller (he drinks frequently), divorsee (did not supply divorse certificate).

The member and family promised for marriage and mutually fixed a date. They were also in a hurry to advance the date of marriage to the earliest possible date. After all arrangements were made by my family, the candidate confessed to me of an affair and his inability to get married with me.

They also could not produce the candidates Divorse certificate. Ultimately, they put wrong allegation on me (that I drink and smoke and which is something I had already disclosed on my Shaadi profile) and refused the marriage. The profile member has now deleted the profile but on account of the series of lies and the defame created, the member should be held responsible. Necessary action must be taken from Shaadi.com side else it will be shameful for a matrimonial site of this repute.

Look forward to an action soon.

Review about: Shaadi Profile.

Comments