So when I joined Shaadi.com, I was offered 50% discount on paid membership plan.So I signed up for 3 months paid membership for $48.50 (50% of $97) and made a payment through Paypal.
However, I found 2 separate charges of $48.50 for 1 membership plan from Shaadi on my bank account few days later. I contacted Shaadi and I even gave them proof of the duplicate charges through my bank statement and Paypal transaction statement. However, Shaadi.com kept claiming that they only received one payment of $48.50, even though my statements clearly showing 2 charges of $48.50 from Shaadi. So I contacted my bank and had them reverse only one of the $48.50 charges.
So that means Shaadi still had the other $48.50 for my paid membership which was fine. Now one month before my paid membership expiry date, Shaadi.com deleted my account for no valid reason and they are now claiming that they never received my payment. I am attaching screenshot from my Paypal so everyone can see that there are 2 charges of $48.50 from Shaadi for the same membership number.
This is ridiculous and fraudulent business from Shaadi.com.Beware of this unethical site and stay away!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Billing practices
- Customer service
- Unethical business policy
You May Also Like
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "Emily Mc Laughlin was diagnosed with Cancer in 1991 not 1985, as reported in print by FIND A GRAVE! She never asked to have her performances limited in number...."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "My family and I decided to try a new restaurant we chose to go to Panda Express here in Warner Robins. The service was great, however we were looking for..."
- "I purchased a package of Twinkies at a Walgreens store in Perry, GA. I ate one, and although I thought it tasted odd, I continued to eat it. I took..."
- "Called Store Spoke to Geek SQUAD Adviced him I purchased A TV on 02/03/2012 today was 03/17/2012 sound wasnt working on tv less than 2 months old. Was told to bring it in..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."