So when I joined Shaadi.com, I was offered 50% discount on paid membership plan.So I signed up for 3 months paid membership for $48.50 (50% of $97) and made a payment through Paypal.

However, I found 2 separate charges of $48.50 for 1 membership plan from Shaadi on my bank account few days later. I contacted Shaadi and I even gave them proof of the duplicate charges through my bank statement and Paypal transaction statement. However, Shaadi.com kept claiming that they only received one payment of $48.50, even though my statements clearly showing 2 charges of $48.50 from Shaadi. So I contacted my bank and had them reverse only one of the $48.50 charges.

So that means Shaadi still had the other $48.50 for my paid membership which was fine. Now one month before my paid membership expiry date, Shaadi.com deleted my account for no valid reason and they are now claiming that they never received my payment. I am attaching screenshot from my Paypal so everyone can see that there are 2 charges of $48.50 from Shaadi for the same membership number.

This is ridiculous and fraudulent business from Shaadi.com.Beware of this unethical site and stay away!

Review about: Gold Membership.

I didn't like: Billing practices, Customer service, Unethical business policy.

Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Shaadi Gold Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $49
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Shaadi?

Comments

PIPL
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #1184512

Dear Member,

Thank you for sharing your Profile ID, our team is on it's way to address this concern for you at the earliest.

Regards,

Shaadi.com

PIPL

Dear Member,

We understand your situation and want to address all your concerns. Please let us know your Shaadi Profile ID, so that we can reach out to you at the earliest. You can write to us at feedback@peopleinteractive.in.

Regards,