I m met a man in Shaadi.com..His name was Mohammed Alias Aliyan..he was cheat he meet women in the matrimonial site talk and get them emotional, he normally uses them for sex..
he is from Hydrabad..he came to Bangalore stayed in white field city and he said he is interested in my profile later, when i went thier he asked for sex..once he he finish with one lady he will change the hotel and invite other lady...
Now he is created a new profile and he is says he is America in New Jersey..but, he is in still in Bangalore..
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Matrimonial Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I got married through shadi.com in a so called affluent family mentioned on shadi.com profile of the groom.But those people said us to perform a grand wedding promising that they..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "I bought Jwell Bathroom Shelf - Stainless Steel (SS02 300) from Pepperfry. The so-called stainless steel product started to rust within the first two weeks of installation and is getting..."
- "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..."
- "Hi Sir, We were very happy and proud customers of Ford till last month. The actual values and customer friendliness of Ford(atleast the customer care) has comeout only when our car started..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."