Bangalore, Karnataka

I m met a man in Shaadi.com..His name was Mohammed Alias Aliyan..he was cheat he meet women in the matrimonial site talk and get them emotional, he normally uses them for sex..

he is from Hydrabad..he came to Bangalore stayed in white field city and he said he is interested in my profile later, when i went thier he asked for sex..once he he finish with one lady he will change the hotel and invite other lady...

Now he is created a new profile and he is says he is America in New Jersey..but, he is in still in Bangalore..

Review about: Matrimonial Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Shaadi?

Comments

Please click on this link as ankit modi who is on shaadi.com has cheated me and left me destotute. Please be aware of him. All the ladies

PIPL

Dear Roohi,

We regret to know about the experience you have had.Thank you for highlighting this.

We are a serious matrimonial site and only encourage people who are looking to get married.

We would really appreciate if you could provide us the Shaadi id of this member so that we can investigate further.Kindly write to us on feedback@peopleinteractive.in with all the details or call us on 1860-200-3456.

Regards,