I m met a man in Shaadi.com..His name was Mohammed Alias Aliyan..he was cheat he meet women in the matrimonial site talk and get them emotional, he normally uses them for sex..
he is from Hydrabad..he came to Bangalore stayed in white field city and he said he is interested in my profile later, when i went thier he asked for sex..once he he finish with one lady he will change the hotel and invite other lady...
Now he is created a new profile and he is says he is America in New Jersey..but, he is in still in Bangalore..
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Matrimonial Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I got married through shadi.com in a so called affluent family mentioned on shadi.com profile of the groom.But those people said us to perform a grand wedding promising that they..."
- "I had my book published with Xlibris - a subsidiary of Author Solutions. $4000 for the full package: i did editing (the girl had rewritten my book! apart from not..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I had ordered an product in last April, it has not reached yet. They said it's dispatched through Singapore post. But i have not received it yet. When I contacted..."
- "On 25th Nov. I have Ordered 40 Potato Krisper by Walking to 1 of your Branch at KFC Yum Restaurants(India) Pvt Ltd. No. 55 Bommasandra Village, Bangalore-560099. I have placed..."
- " A cheat called T.Keshav Chandr alias Keshav Triparthi closed his office in bangalore and trichy and stole all the investors money to the tune of 5cr and is absconding..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."